- This event has passed.
3D Printing II
January 17 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Description: 3D Printing II
Learn the basics of how to create objects using a 3D printer. Attendees will learn the fundamentals of 3D Printing, including:
- Process of creating, converting, and printing a design.
- Training on using the MakerBot Replicator+ hardware and software.
- Navigatong a 3D work plane.
- Basics of adding, editing, and cutting shapes.
- Opening, saving and exporting.
Please call or register in person at the service desk.